Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hello Kitty gone to far


So I got food poisoning on Friday which led to an entire day of vomiting and bathroom trips on Saturday...which was great....but during one of my moments getting sick I was reminded of another thing that gets me sick to my stomach. 
And here we have it HELLO KITTY overboard!!!! These are a few items inspired by the Asian cartoon icon.
Hello Kitty Exhaust Pipe
A Hello Kitty themed house
If this does not prove obsession I am not sure what will...
There are so much more interesting hello kitty items all over the world, thousands and thousands of ordinary household items have been inspired by this cutesy Asian cartoon character. Of course the obsession exists here as well, but in Japan and Taiwan you see girls completely covered in hello kitty items.


No comments:

Post a Comment